About Mechanical Engineering Department
The Department of Mechanical Engineering (JTM) as the Study Program Management Unit (UPPS) has a Vision, Mission, and Objectives (VTM) that reflects the VMT Polman Negeri Babel and is an umbrella for scientific vision related to the uniqueness of the study program and supported by consistent implementation data, VMTS JTM is one-way and synergize with VMT Polman Negeri Babel and support the development of study programs with consistent implementation data.
To become a quality department in providing vocational education in the field of manufacturing and applied innovation to support the vision of the Polytechnic.
- Improving the quality of education to produce superior human resources.
- Improving the quality of research in developing manufacturing science and technology and applied innovation.
- Increase the relevance of science and technology and innovation to society.
- Improving the quality and relevance of education and student activities.
- Improving the quality and relevance of research and community service.
- Develop efficient and productive management of Departments (Prodi and Laboratory).
- Develop information systems. In order to realize efficient departmental management.
- Revitalizing and increasing the availability of facilities and infrastructure.
- Improvement of Human Resources of the Mechanical Engineering Department In the development of the Department.
- Develop cooperation and networking with partners and DUDI.
- Increase the capacity of the number of students and the number of study programs as part of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic institution.