UPT Logistics Activities
Activities at the Polmanbabel Logistics Technical Service Unit are divided into seven important stages, namely:
- Planning for activities to be carried out in the future. In logistics, planning refers to thinking and determining the goods to be purchased and adjusting them to the needs of consumers.
- Organizing all parties deemed in accordance with their respective duties. When it comes to logistics, organizing means determining who should be responsible for the arrangement, storage and delivery of goods.
- Supervise the distribution of goods in such a way, and check the goods until they reach their users.
- Procurement to ensure logistics stock remains available. If it is felt that the stock is insufficient, then there must be a follow-up to provide logistics as needed. Logistics procurement activities must still be supervised by a designated party.
- Recording logistics data, starting from the availability of goods to goods sent to consumers, everything must be recorded. In addition, the recording also aims to record all assets owned by Polmanbabel.
- Carry out storage in logistics warehouses, from receipt, recording, entry, storage, arrangement, bookkeeping, maintenance to distribution. In logistics storage activities, everything must also be planned and controlled properly.
- Carry out maintenance to maintain logistics conditions so that they are ready to use. Maintenance activities are not carried out only once, but for a long period of time. Logistics items in the warehouse must be maintained and maintained properly, because they are Polmanbabel assets.