About the General Administration and Finance Section (BAUK)
The General Administration and Finance Section (BAUK) is an auxiliary element of leadership in the field of personnel, finance, administration, management, and housekeeping which is under and directly responsible to the Director and day-to-day guidance is carried out by Deputy Director II.
VISION AND MISSION
The vision of the General Administration and Finance Division of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic is the realization of excellent general and financial administration services with accountable, transparent and quality-oriented service products.
To achieve this vision, the General Administration and Finance Division of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic has a mission:
- Improving service quality to produce excellent general administration and financial services.
- Improve governance capabilities to produce accountable, transparent and quality-oriented service products.
With the aim of improving the quality of excellent general administration and financial services with accountable, transparent and quality-oriented service products.
In achieving the vision and mission, the General Administration and Finance Division of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic upholds the organizational values as follows:
- Accountability, namely the ability and commitment to account for all activities carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations;
- Transparency, namely openness and ability to present relevant information in a timely manner in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations and reporting standards;
- Quality Commitment, namely systemic activities and providing administrative services that meet or exceed the minimum service standards and in improving the quality of services on an ongoing basis;
- Excellent Service, namely orientation and commitment to provide the best service for stakeholder satisfaction;
- Equitable Access, namely providing services to stakeholders regardless of their religious background, race, ethnicity, gender, social status, and economic capacity;
- Diversity, namely sensitivity and accommodative attitude towards various stakeholder differences originating from the peculiarities of religion, race, ethnicity, and culture;
- Sustainability, namely the ability to provide excellent service to stakeholders on an ongoing basis, by implementing a management pattern that is capable of service sustainability.
The General Administration and Finance Division is led by a head, and in carrying out the duties of BAUK it carries out the following functions:
- Implementation of administrative and household affairs.
- Management of State Property affairs.
- Implementation of legal affairs, organization and management.
- Implementation of public relations affairs.
- Implementation of the preparation of plans, programs, activities and budgets.
- Financial management, and
- Personnel Management.