Activities of the General Administration and Personnel Section (BAUK)
The General Administration and Finance Division is led by a head, and in carrying out its duties, BAUK organizes activities including:
- Implementation of administrative and household affairs.
- Management of State Property affairs.
- Implementation of legal affairs, organization and management.
- Implementation of public relations affairs.
- Implementation of the preparation of plans, programs, activities and budgets.
- Financial management, and
- Personnel Management.