About D4 Electronic Engineering
- Applied Undergraduate Study Program (Diploma IV) Electronic Engineering was established in 2016. Kemenristek Decree Number 145/KPT/I/2016
- Length of study period is 8 semesters (4 years)
- Has a total of 148 credits for eight semesters including the Field Work Practice Program which is carried out in semester 8 and lasts for 16 weeks and
- Students will do a Final Project in semesters 6 and 7 as a condition of graduation.
To become a superior, innovative and adaptive study program in the field of Electronic Engineering to support the achievement of the vision of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic.
- Organizing education effectively and efficiently to produce applied undergraduate graduates who are professional in the field of electronics who have manufacturing science and technology innovations, are ethical, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can compete in the global market.
- Carry out research to develop and produce science and technology and innovation products, especially in the electronics sector.
- Utilization of the results of research and development of science and technology in the field of electronics for the community and the industrial world.
OBJECTIVES AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
|No||Study Program Objectives||Study Program Target|
|1||Produce graduates with qualifications (d4-applied bachelor) who have good abilities in the application and development of technology, especially in the field of electronics||Increase the number of graduates who have competency certification from related institutions|
|Improving the quality and percentage of graduates|
|2||Improving the quality, quality and service of education in study programs||Increasing the accreditation status of study programs to be superior|
|Improving the quality of human resources and services|
|3||Increasing the number and quality of research grants in study programs||Improving the quality and quantity of lecturer research|
|Increase the number of student involvement in lecturer research|
|4||Increasing the benefits of research for internal study programs||Increasing the amount of research that can be integrated into learning|
|Increasing the number of scientific research works|
|5||Contributing to society and industry through the application of science, especially in the field of electronics||Improving study program involvement services in the application of science in society|
|Increase the number of RIGHTs, Patents of research results for the benefit of the community|
|6||Produce research outputs that are beneficial to society and industry||Increase the number of research results both at national and international levels|
|Increasing the number of research output service products that are beneficial to society and industry|
|Graduate Profile||Description of Graduate Profile|
|Electronic Control and Automation Systems Engineer||Bachelor of Applied Science who masters automation systems ranging from designing electronic circuits, designing Industrial Automation control systems to applying both conventional and integrated programming|
|Mechatronics Engineer||Bachelor of Applied Science who is able to design and implement mechatronic systems, robotics with a combination of artificial intelligence systems|
|Expert Supervisor||Bachelor of Applied Science who is able to supervise and repair the electrical/electronic system in Industry so that it runs well|
|Technopreneur||Personal who thinks creatively, works and communicates well in the application of entrepreneurial concepts in the field of electronics engineering|